Monday, August 9, 2010

Shhh... It's A Secret.


I'm so frigging excited that I'm gonna pee in my pants right now. If you bother to play that video, it's definitely Britney's new song played backwards I think. And that's a fierce picture right there! So when I tried to find the up-loader of that video, the name comes up as "Secretney" and this person only has just one video. At the moment. And he/she just joined YouTube 2 days ago.

Honestly, despite Britney's manager denying that Brit has a new album coming up, I guess it's all a mystery promo campaign to build up hype. That YouTube up-loader is probably her marketing team at it. Apparently, her new single premieres this September. Remember that there's gonna be a Britney tribute episode on Glee in September too? How coincidental.

Anyway, I have my hopes up that I can listen to new Britney this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment