Thursday, August 5, 2010

Salt?


Caught one of my most anticipated films of the year with a fellow Angie fan, Pravin today.

Despite poor reviews from critics, I still thought that "Salt" has many interesting and surprising twists, not to mention the awesome stunts and action from the leading lady herself. Not many actresses can pull off a whole action movie by herself. Angelina Jolie is one of the few. Yet, there are some unanswered questions to the story and yes, loopholes. But I guess if you like to watch films like "Bourne" about spies and whatnot, "Salt" may probably be just for you too.

Rating: 4/5

Ok, so I've been holding this back for a few days now until this major blog post, but I finally got myself a keyboard!!! :D It's the latest model from Yamaha and it looks like this:


Nice? It arrives tomorrow and I'm so stoked.

Been watching YouTube clips of people playing Pop Piano/Keyboard and searching sheet music of my favourite songs on the Internet these few days. I'm a happy guy!!! Haha. Music is my passion and nothing beats having your own instrument to play your favourite songs on. Plus I can record my own songs now! I hope I can get some of my written songs recorded into midis so you guys can hear them (if you want to).

Can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment