Thursday, August 26, 2010

Don't We All.


I'm pretty sure everyone of us had an experience of the above.

So the YOG has come to an end. Surprisingly, I found myself glued to the TV all day long watching the games. Especially Table Tennis. A massive congratulations to Isabelle And Rainer for obtaining the Silver medal. And kudos to all athletes for putting in their best. I really hope you guys can improve further and represent Singapore in the future Olympic Games.

So Singapore received 2 Silvers and 5 Bronzes. Which is better than nothing. And as usual, China topped the list.

Anyway, I look forward to watching the London 2012 Games.

On another note, the GERPE/UE allocation results are out and I'm REALLY REALLY happy to get all of my desired electives -- CBC931, HP802 and Astronomy. Thank God, my almost perfect timetable is now finalised.

The first 2 weeks are gonna be relatively short for me as Labs and Tutorials only start from Week 3. So I only have to go to school for 3 days (thanks to my fantastic timetable planning skills). Awesome!!! :D

This semester's gonna be a little lonely for me because right now I have no company for 931 and Astronomy. You're a lone ranger now, Gary.

I guess I'll see my Sis around in school from now on then.

No comments:

Post a Comment