Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Titans Will Rule


Ben was my movie buddy today and we caught "Titans". Well well, what can I say? Effects were very cool. Story? Not much.

It felt like the whole film was being rushed. Perseus suddenly became an experienced warrior, his group of fighters seemed to only take 10 seconds to reach each of their destinations, and the worst was the Kraken made such a big hoo-ha rising from the sea just to be turned to stone in less than what, 5 seconds?? Oh. No wait, Hades was even worse than the Kraken. Just a lightning bolt from the sky charged to the sword and in one single fling banished back to the Underworld by Perseus. In 3 seconds. Amazing.

I can't deny that the action was awesome. But this film could have been done much, much better. I liked Pegasus though.

I know a lot of peeps said this sucked, so just be on the lookout for (yet) another Gods/War theme film in November 2011. It promises action from the Gods (especially Zeus), instead of them just posing in glitter on Mount Olympus like in COTT.

And if you're going to catch COTT, watch it in 2D. Take my advice. :)

Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment