Friday, April 2, 2010

I Wanna Tap-Dance

The e-lectures online are so sleep-inducing.

Went for film lecture yesterday and caught "Top Hat" which was a 1935 romance-comedy-musical hybrid. Gotta hand it to Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. They were amazing!!! The tap-dancing was so awesome. I never could have imagined that I would enjoy a black-and-white film but I did. Very much too.

Exams in less than 3 weeks' time... Got to start my massive revision attack. Haha.

Found myself listening to Slash today. You know, the guitarist Slash? Well, I only listened to a couple songs from his latest album which I thought were quite melodic. I don't normally listen to this genre but, oh well.

Can't wait to watch "Clash of the Titans" next week!!!

And Didi got booted out. Wow. 3 girls in a row. Please don't let a guy win this season!

Didi

No comments:

Post a Comment