Friday, June 3, 2011

Time Of My Life

It's like I haven't been to a cinema for half a year and now I'm watching movies like there's no tomorrow. Caught "Kung Fu Panda 2" yesterday!


I thought it was AWESOME. Albeit slightly short in duration (84 minutes). But it was action-packed and funny as hell. Jack Black is a genius!

Rating: 4.5/5

Been wanting to post the next 2 movies I've caught since last week but was too damn lazy to do so.


"Paul" was really, really hilarious. It had a common storyline, but it was still nicely executed. There was a twist near the end of the film too!

Rating: 4/5


Another comic book superhero! Well, I thought it lacked a little punch. A proper badass villian. Loki was...meh. And I still stand that the first 30 minutes of the film was the best part.

Rating: 3.5/5

Went to Tampines yesterday with my Sis to eat Popeyes. Don't ask me why the hell I went all the way there to eat Popeyes because I kinda regret it now. The chicken was disappointing! KFC beats it hands down. The fries wasn't anything spectacular either, they taste exactly the same as McDonald's twister fries. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment