Friday, March 18, 2011

Aftermath

ваканция свърши.

That translates to "recess is over". It's Bulgarian by the way. And the end of recess signals the arrival of the examinations.

I'm so screwed for the mid-terms. So, so, screwed.

Let's check what I have accomplished for the past week:

1. Study for 214 mid-term.

2. Study for 211 mid-term (topics 2 and 3 done only).

3. Completed experiment for HW project.

4. Finished my critique (which I thought was kinda crappy).

5. Did my lab report.

6. Slacked.

There you go. It's not a lot of work done.

 Anyway, American Idol Season 10 has kicked off into its Top 12 and I am not at all impressed by it. The judges are useless. I think I can be a judge if it's just praising everyone even if they're horrible. Where's the reality check?? In my honest opinion, NONE of the finalists should be in the Top 12. It's THAT dreadful.

The other source of entertainment for me, Glee, will be on hiatus for an entire month. Bummer. But this week's episode was awesome. I gotta give it props.

So before I end this ranting post, I just wanna wish Japan a speedy recovery, and hope that its numerous victims can get access to food and water as soon as possible.


#prayforjapan

No comments:

Post a Comment